- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Credit Cards. All rates are double occupancy and subject to Sonoma County Hotel Tax.
- Off season rates and specials are available
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- We have a 10 day cancellation policy and a 21 day cancellation policy for holiday periods and events.
Our Refund Policy
We are a small Inn and unlike hotels, we must rely on advanced bookings.
- If you should cancel your reservation, every effort will be made to resell the room; however, we reserve the right to charge for each night reserved. A processing fee of $25 will be applied to all cancellations. Refunds will be issued by our Accounting Department.
- Early checkouts, cancellations without notice and refunds are subject to all rules and regulations.
- In cases of hot tub, sauna, fireplace and other equipment failures, we will make every effort to correct the problem. However, no credits or rain checks will be issued unless authorized by the Managing Innkeeper on duty.
- Additional person charges are $25 per adult, per night. Children ages 6 to 12 are $12.50 per night, and children under 5 are free.
- Dogs are welcome in Mill Cottage, Captain Will's, Tree House, Honeysuckle and Fanny Jewell only, with a pet fee of $35 per dog per stay.
- All of our guest rooms, suites, and cottages are "NON-SMOKING'. Smoking is permitted on outside decks only.